Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Project life storage for a my small craft space!

Hello there my crafting friends!  Today I'm sharing with you all my new craft space and storage solution for my small supplies of project life cards and linking up to Katina Martinez over at Loving Life's Little Blessings  she has some great organizational tips! 

So on to my tiny craft space in our dinning area...



My hubby got this for me at Ikea a while back and I freakin LOOOOVE IT!!!  It hold's everything I need to do my cardmaking and project life!

And here is a look at when its open...


It cool, right?!?!!!

Here is how I store my PL cards. I found these plastic CD containers at the 99¢ store and it worked out perfect well at least for now since I don't have many kits!




That's all for today my friends!  If there is anything you might have a question on please let me know and I will gladly get back to you with an answer.  

Wishing you all have a great weekend!

Happy Scapping,
Thelma 

No comments:

Post a Comment