Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

CHA Sneek Peek!!

I just got back from CHA...unfortunately I was only able to stay for an hour but I got a few pictures for you all to see! 

Entering CHA:


I got to see Emma from my My Creative Time but didn't get to chat or take a picture with her because she was getting ready to go up stage with Sarah from Pink Cricut at the Provo Craft booth...here are the pics.







New Cricut Expression 2 - Craftroom:

The new Expression 2 is WiFi so that means no more wires...it runs with a free software from Provo Craft called Craftroom, it's similar to the design studio and gypsy but better because of course no wires and software is FREE!  This is GREAT machine for those of you who don't already own an Expression or a Gypsy...good buy for your money!  The only advantage that this has for Expression & Gypsy owners "in my opinion" is that you can use the Imagine cartridges but to be honest I'd rather wait and buy an imagine for that.  Anyhow see the video I recorded below for more information!








Prima Flowers...aren't these dresses sooo adorable!!




Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker new paper line is really really cute...couldn't leave her booth!!!  ;0)





I have more pictures but blogger is really slow and I'm getting a lil fustrated...anyhow, hope you like the pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment