Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Card!

 Hello there my friends...hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  My weekend was prrrefect, Saturday hanged out with some friends during the day and then went home and relax.  Sunday was a day spent with family...we went to my parents home for a little family get together which was really nice (I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting together with family)!!!   Anyhow, I decided to make a real quick belated birthday card for my niece, which by the way I had forgotten her birthday (what a bad auntie). For her card I used a cute stamp from BAM POP called "instant love"...isn't the camera sooo adorable!!!! I colored the camera with my copic markers and used nestibilites dies for the circle and scallop.   

I forgot to take a picture of the card when I was at home so I went ahead and took them with my phone camera...so please excuse the ugly pictures taken. 




Hope you liked it!

Thelma ;0)

1 comment: